Workshop manual for the 2003 Ford Falcon BA. This is what seems a very extensive workshop manual at 2,089 pages, however it does not include the electrical diagrams. It goes into fault diagnosis of most of the electrical though. It does cover in great depth all the other parts of the 2003 model Ford Falcon.
It’s a big PDF file at 148MB so it will take some time to download.
- 100-00 General Information – Pg 1
- 204-00 Suspension System – Pg 82
- 205-00 Driveline System – Pg 154
- 206-00 Brake System – Pg 236
- 211-00 Steering System – Pg 339
- 303-00 Engine System – Pg 408
- 307-00 Automatic Transmission – Pg 895
- 308-00 Manual Transmission – Pg 1011*
- 309-00 Exhaust System – Pg 1140
- 310-00 Fuel System – Pg 1157
- 412-00 Climate Control System – Pg 1190
- 413-00 Instrumentation – Pg 1315*
- 414-00 Charging System – Pg 1397
- 415-00 Entertainment System – Pg 1419
- 417-00 Lighting – Pg 1459*
- 418-00 Module Communications Network
- 419-00 Specialist systems and Computer – Pg 1549*
- 501-00 Body System – Pg 1602
* Some of the above are what I think should be there. The numbering suggests there may be some parts missing, but in all, it’s pretty comprehensive.
Special note: To remove the rear bumper of a Ford BA Sedan, see page 1766. This is what I was looking for when I found this file.
Download the file using this link (VERY LARGE – 148MB) <- updated link, thanks for letting me know Tony. 🙂
If you do go through the trouble of downloading it, don’t forget to save it to disk. Nothing worse than having to download it again and if it’s not what you want, you can always delete it.
Note: Because of this file’s size and popularity, I’ve had to remove it from my site. If the link breaks, please let me know and I’ll find an alternative. (I don’t download it anymore as I’ve already got it.)
If you happen to have the electrical schematics especially showing the colour coding of the wiring and the fuse box detail, please let me know. It would be very much appreciated.